- 1-Intro to Prosperity Principles
- 2-Insurance Dependent Health Care
- 3-I Can't Afford It
- 4-Hard-Easy Vs Easy-Hard
- 5-I Can't Afford it, Don't Have the Time, Have to Check with my Spouse
- 6-The Trump Card
- 7-Debt Free and Destructive
- 8-Health Retirement Plan
- 9-You will Always Pay for your Health; Which Way do you Choose-
- 10-What are your Resources to Pay for your Health
- 11-Scarcity Vs Abundant Mindsets
- 12-Cash Flow Vs Net Worth 1
- 13-Producer Vs Consumer Mindset
- 14-Soul Purpose
- 15-Value Proposition
- Garrett Gunderson Principled finances 1
- Garrett Gunderson Principled finances 2
- Garrett Gunderson Principled finances 3
- Garrett Gunderson Principled finances 4
- Dr Zaino : From Scarcity to Abundance
- WealthFactory.com/Zaino (Link)
- Garret’s Chris Zaino Endorsement- SD Video
- Garrett Gunderson Thought Leadership
- ZainoExperience.com (Link)
About the instructor
Garrett B. Gunderson tackles a topic (money and finance) that is critically important, yet normally neglected by most business owners (mostly due to the painfully boring presenters in this field and advisors who give horrible/harmful advice to entrepreneurs).
As an entrepreneur, financial advocate, the Founder of an Inc. 500 firm and author of the NY Times bestselling book Killing Sacred Cows, Garrett has dedicated his career to making personal finance for entrepreneurs simple, immediately actionable and even enjoyable.
A regular on ABC’s Good Money, he has also been interviewed on Fox, CNBC, as well as hundreds of radio interviews and podcasts.
He is a paid contributor for Forbes and has spoken at MIT.
If you want to keep more of what you make and boost your bottom-line without having to cut back, work harder or take any additional risk …..Garrett is your guy.